Thursday, October 15, 2009

My first mural





Back in the olden days, when I was just a lad, I hung out at a Christian coffeehouse called The Well. At one point I painted a mural on the wall behind the stage where the singers sang. It was a pastoral scene, kind of like the peaceable kingdom.

The Well recently had a reunion (which I didn't attend for personal reasons). They started a Facebook page and different folks have been putting up old photos of the Well and those people who were a part of it.

Someone posted a bunch of photos of my old mural. I probably have photos of the mural somewhere but I don't know where they are so I was happy to see them again. I am posting them here for anyone who would like to see what my first mural looked like.

1 comment:

  1. Jim,

    These photos were taken by Garry Cude in 1978. Just thought people might like to know the name of the photographer.

    Sandra Borinstein

    ReplyDelete