Friday, July 30, 2010

Exhibition Opportunity


As you know a previous exhibition I had entered put on by The Foundation for Sacred Arts was canceled. By the way, they sent me a refund check for the entry fee, THAT BOUNCED! What's up with this organization?

Anyway, yesterday I got a flyer in the mail and a personal email about another exhibition of Sacred art put on by St. Vincent Gallery in Pennsylvania. So I am entering the work I did for the above failed exhibit plus a couple of other pieces. And the most exciting thing for me is the juror is Sister Wendy Beckett. I am a huge fan of hers and think she will be a great Juror. If you want to enter, the deadline for postmarked entries is Monday.

Always trust in Divine Providence. When one door closes, another opens, although sometimes its a trap door. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment